In September 2018, the United States are returning in the Thessaloniki International Fair as the honored country at the most dynamic exhibition in southeast Europe that will bring together government and business leaders, “doers”, influencers and 300.000 buyers and professionals.
The theme of the U.S. presence will be “Harnessing the Power of Innovation and Creativity”, aiming at showcasing America’s leadership in driving ingenuity and creativity in a variety of sectors from technology to education. We are looking forward in welcoming you in Thessaloniki and in working with you in shaping new opportunities and partnerships.
I am proud that the United States will be the “Honored Country” at next year’s International Fair in Greece. This historic business and trade exhibition will showcase American technology, enterprise, and innovation on the world stage. We look very much forward to sending a high-level delegation to attend this wonderful event.
President Donald J. Trump at the White House, October 2017
What is TIF
First held in 1926, the Thessaloniki International Fair is the largest commercial tradeshow in Southeast (SE) Europe and enjoys significant international appeal. It is held annually in September in Thessaloniki, which is the second largest city in Greece and a foremost administrative, cultural, and business hub of SE Europe.
TIF attracts a large number of exhibitors, visitors, professionals, and business representatives from across Greece and the neighboring countries., that represent a market of 100.000.000 consumers.
Last year's TIF drew
and was visited by
TIF in numbers
Participation in the American Pavilion ensures direct promotion of products and services to a large number of visitors — 220,000 in 2016 and 264,000 in 2017. More than 300,000 visitors and 200 professional groups from Greece and neighboring countries are projected to attend TIF 2018.
- PROMOTE YOUR BRAND AMONG AN ELITE AUDIENCE, CONNECT PERSONALLY WITH KEY PLAYERS IN SE EUROPE AND GENERATE NEW BUSINESS AGREEMENTS
- EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES IN A HIGHLY INNOVATIVE ENVIRONMENT FULL OF CREATIVE, RESOURCEFUL AND WELL-EDUCATED PROFESSIONALS
- NETWORK WITH POTENTIAL REPRESENTATIVES, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
- CONNECT WITH GOVERNMENT, INSTITUTIONAL AND BUSINESS LEADERS FROM THE BROADER REGION
- PARTICIPATE IN TARGETED B2B AND B2C MEETINGS WITH PROFESSIONALS FROM GREECE AND THE BROADER SE EUROPE
- SHOWCASE YOUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES DIRECTLY TO MORE THAN 300,000 VISITORS
- BE INVOLVED IN A DIVERSE RANGE OF CULTURAL AND COMMERCIAL EVENTS
USA Pavilion Exhibitors
OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AMERICAN Pavilion
- POTENTIAL TO ORGANIZE SPECIAL SEMINARS/WORKSHOPS DURING THE EXHIBITION
- POTENTIAL TO SELL OR DISTRIBUTE PRODUCTS TO VISITORS
- ACCESS TO HIGH-LEVEL OFFICIAL DELEGATIONS FROM THE UNITED STATES AND GREECE WILL VISIT THE AMERICAN Pavilion
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES FACILITATED BY THE AMERICAN-HELLENIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, IN COLLABORATION WITH THE AMERICAN CHAMBERS OF NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES
- PARTICIPATION IN MAJOR EVENTS, CONFERENCES, PROMOTIONAL PROGRAMS, AND NETWORKING RECEPTIONS
Weekdays: 16.00 – 22.00
Saturday: 10.00 – 22.00
Sunday: 10.00 – 22.00